Here are a few of my favorite tips:
1. Power the iPad off and back on again.
2. Still didn't work? Check to see if your iPad needs to be updated. Settings>General>Software Update
3. Problem with an app? Does the app need to be updated?
4. Having trouble downloading an app from the AirWatch catalog? Check to see if you have done the 3 steps above. Still having a problem? Open the App store. Select purchased at the bottom. Do you see the app you are looking for? If so, download it from the cloud. Trouble still? Try reseting all settings. This will not erase any content, but you may lose stored passwords. Open Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings (Once you have completed this process you will need to re-enter your home WiFi password, before you can try to download an app.)
5. Still a problem? Email Ms. Erin Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org.