- Don’t wait for an incident to happen before you talk about sexting
- Remind your kids that once an image is sent, it can’t be retrieved
- Talk about pressures to send revealing photos
- Teach your children that the buck stops with them
- Check out Common Sense Education’s Sexting Handbook
To learn more about the newest anonymous apps of the day, click here for a recent New York Times article, Wildly Popular App Kik Offers Teenagers, and Predators, Anonymity.
Regional Manager, LA | Common Sense Media