Just think back to the most painful judgment error, awkward, embarrassing or reputation-damaging incident you experienced when you were a teen. Now imagine if that moment was documented in a video, text or photo and sent all over campus, to friends or family, or to after-school acquaintances? A negative digital footprint can cause indelible, irreparable harm to a teen’s public reputation and sense of self-worth for an eternity.
Since it’s so tough being a teen today, here are some guidelines that can help you help your teen:
Help Your Teens Manage Their Online Reputation
Best of the Mobicip Blog
Have you visited the Mobicip Blog lately? Check out some of our most recent popular posts:
- MOMO Challenge - The latest suicidal social media game among teens
- Keep Kids Safe: 8 Ways Adult Content and Predators Are Targeting Kids
- Monitoring Your Child’s Online Activity - Where Should You Draw The Line?
- Everything Parents Need To Know About Omegle
- Concerns Surrounding IGTV
- 11 Apps to Lure Kids Outdoors This Summer
- How To Be a Good Digital Citizen Outdoors This Summer