- Holy Family School core apps (listed on page 2) may not be deleted and must be visible on the first and second home screen page.
- Students are allowed to install personal apps on the iPads with parent permission; however, these personal apps must be kept on the last home screen page of apps.
- When in use, iPads must always be visible on student desks, not held in their laps.
- Student iPad screen brightness must be at least 50% during class time.
- Watching videos online during school hours is prohibited unless directed by the teacher.
- Playing games on student iPads during school hours is prohibited.
- Students are allowed to have music on their iPads with parent permission; however, listening to music on student iPads during school hours is prohibited without teacher permission. Streaming music is not allowed at school.
Holy Family School students and parents agree to abide by the following guidelines, in addition to those listed in our 2014-2015 iPad Program Policies and Responsible Use Agreement: