- 40% of college admissions staff use Facebook to learn more about applicants.
- One in five technology industry executives used social media sites to screen job applicants.
- 83% of recruiters are strongly turned off by profiles that mention recreational drugs.
- 66% of hiring managers held poor spelling and grammar against candidates!
- Will this post/update/photo/opinion command respect and not ridicule a few years henceforth?
- Does my online behavior reflect my real personality, or am I faking it?
- Could my online behavior hinder my future professional prospects?
- How could my online behavior affect current and future personal relationships?
- Being on social media is like walking in a crowded beach on a summer evening. The anonymity is comforting only until someone looks specifically at you. When that happens, how you are perceived is a direct outcome of how you present yourself.
Sorce: Mobicip Blog